At the Stillpoint Spaces Lab we are creating the conditions for work and cultural engagement that goes beyond productivity.
We do this through:
- Providing a bright and welcoming working environment for our members.
- The provision of lectures, seminars, and workshops on contemporary subjects that matter to you.
- Creating a community of those seeking to understand more about our world and about ourselves through psychology and psychotherapeutic approaches.
- Enabling people to deepen their work, whatever that work may be, by engaging the whole person.
- Reaching out to and engaging with other communities and organisations that share our vision.
- Developing our international community of members and spaces.
Our 'Lab' is an ongoing experiment where we endeavour to take the insights from psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, and psychology, out of the consulting room and apply them to everyday life. Through our physical spaces in London, Berlin, Zurich, and online we hope to expand the scope of psychology to all aspects of life by stimulating in-depth thoughtful work, introspection, and reflection.
Stillpoint Spaces is an international organisation founded by counsellors and psychotherapists who, in addition to providing high quality individual work, also want to create a more public space for engaging with contemporary issues through a psychological lens.